- The mindset of Curiosity & strategy of Customer’s Customer
- To identify 4 prompts in conversation that lead one to expand the conversation to uncover motivations and interests
- Four techniques for deeper discovery: Show me, Fly on the Wall, Deep Dive Conversation, Be the Customer
- How to map the Human Value Chain so that you can determine where value is derived in your customer’s system
Somersault Innovation presents:
She Sells by Design Series
Accelerating Sales using the power of Design Thinking
After tremendous feedback at our inaugural workshop at Salesforce this summer, we’re announcing our fall workshop series.
Join us and 40 other amazing women in sales and customer-facing roles to accelerate your sales game using the power of Design Thinking.
See what attendees from our inaugural SSBD event in San Francisco had to say about the experience
Elevating humanity and equality in sales
She Sells by Design is Somersault Innovation’s full-day, hands-on workshop, where sales and customer-facing women learn how to apply the art of design thinking to their sales process. She Sells by Design was created with women in mind to bring together and empower a group of dynamic, inspiring women to collaborate, learn, and network.
9-5: Sell by Design Training with Somersault Innovation’s Ashley Welch and Justin Jones
Includes a catered lunch with an inspirational female executive speaker
5-7: Happy Hour – Unwind and network with fellow She Sells workshop participants
Consider joining us as a sponsor. You’ll be in good company!
Contact Christine for more details, email@example.com
This 1-day workshop will lead you through the Discovery, Insight, and Acceleration stages of a sales process. Each stage has a mindset and set of tools. Specifically, you will learn:
- The mindset of Agility and strategy of start small to move fast
- Why and how to get feedback fast from your customer to accelerate a deal
- The characteristics of a powerful story to use in your demo and beyond
- The basics of whiteboarding to convey information and create connection
- The mindset of Empathy & strategy of reframing
- How to translate discovery data into new insights
- The characteristics of newsworthy and revealing insights
- The power of emotion in insights and how to share what you learn
You’ll have hands-on opportunities to practice with your peers, including an opportunity to ‘get out in the field’ and demonstrate your skills in the real-world.
Wrap up a fun day of learning with a social hour, and leave with more knowledge, greater connections, and a renewed sense of inspiration in sales. Plus it will be fun! Our clients have routinely experienced incredible breakthroughs in their accounts with these tools.
At a time when science is becoming increasingly important to sales teams, we recognized that the art of sales is lagging. Most sales organizations in the world find authentic customer-centricity beyond reach.
Why? Technology and business practices have overemphasized the science of selling to the detriment of its art.
And the cost is real, since at the end of the day people, buy from people they trust. We’re not suggesting you toss your sales science out the window. Keep using predictive analytics to identify buyers and buying behavior but compliment it with a toolkit from the design thinking space that’s been proven to deepen relationships, enhance collaboration, and increase deal size.
We promise you’ll learn AND have fun in the process!
“Women are typically under-represented in sales organizations and we want to change that reality.”
Ashley Welch, Co-Founder